Current School Status: OPEN
Public Health Protocols:
- Parent at-home screenings remain critically important. Please follow guidance in the TVCA Family Handbook and keep any child with fever, vomiting, or other contagious symptoms (e.g. pink eye, strep, the flu, gastrointestinal issues, etc.) at home.
- Please refer to the TVCA 2021-2022 Public Health Protocols.
- Updated CDC Guidance for Isolation and Quarantine (1/10/22)
Back to School Safe Return Plan:
- For the foreseeable future, the COVID endemic is likely to affect our daily school routines. Prudence calls for thoughtful and coordinated planning as we learn how to best respond to this challenge. Please take a moment to review TVCA’s Back to School Safe Return Plan:
Southwest District Health:
- Southwest District Health (SWDH) advises schools utilize current CDC recommendations to guide their decisions. SWDH will not issue requirements and cannot close schools. School District Boards are responsible for making decisions regarding health and safety requirements within their respective schools. Click here to review SWDH letter to school administrators.