Drop-Off and Dismissal Information
Parents must choose a primary method of transportation: bus, parent drop-off/pick-up by car, or walking.
- Buses are scheduled to arrive at the school no later than 7:30am. Parents driving their students or walking students may arrive starting at 7:15am. Parents are asked to follow the cueing diagram below.
- In the afternoon, dismissal begins after the end of classes at 2:30pm. Buses should depart no later than 2:45pm. Parents picking up by car are asked to cue according to the diagram below.
- Walk-up parents must arrive by no later than 2:15pm to pick up their students.
- Please follow temporary parking guidance as depicted below.
- Please Note: Families using parent drop-off/pick-up by car as their primary method of transportation must pick up a numbered “hang tag” from the front office. This “hang tag” must be hung from the car’s rearview mirror while cueing for drop-off or pick-up.
- Please Note: If your child does not ride the bus, and you arrive after 8:00 am (the start of school), you must walk your child into the front office to sign in. Please do not drop your child off at the curb—this is not safe as school staff are not present at the curb after the start of school.
Parents wishing to change their primary mode of transportation at any time or any day must email the school at firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than noon of the day of the change. Changes cannot be made after that time.