Drop-Off and Dismissal Information
Parents must choose a primary method of transportation: bus AM and/or PM, parent drop-off/pick-up by car, or walking.
- Buses are scheduled to arrive at the school no later than 7:30am. Parents driving their students or walking students may arrive starting at 7:15am. Parents are asked to follow the cueing diagram below.
- In the afternoon, dismissal begins after the end of classes at 2:30pm. Buses should depart no later than 2:45pm. Parents picking up by car are asked to cue according to the diagram below.
- Walk-out students remain in the school until they see their parent or authorized adult out front (near the Bell Tower). Please remain outside—your students will come to you. If your student is walking home directly, they will also exit out the front door. Siblings are encouraged to congregate in the foyer so they may walk together.
- Office pick-up is for special circumstances only (e.g. appointments). For office pick-up parents must arrive by no later than 2:15pm to pick up their students.
- Please follow temporary parking guidance as depicted below.
- Car Tags/Hang Tags: Families using parent drop-off/pick-up by car as their primary method of transportation must pick up a numbered “hang tag” from the front office. This “hang tag” must be hung from the car’s rearview mirror while cueing for pick-up.
- Arrival after 8:00 AM: If your child does not ride the bus and you arrive after 8:00 am (the start of school), you must walk your child into the front office to sign in. Please do not drop your child off at the curb—this is not safe as school staff are not present at the curb after the start of school.
Transportation Changes: Parents wishing to change their primary mode of transportation at any time or any day must email the school at email@example.com by no later than noon of the day of the change. Changes cannot be made after that time.