TVCA encourages students, families, and faculty to pursue the core virtues of our school: courage, courtesy, honesty, perseverance, self-government, and service. These core virtues form the basis for the philosophy behind all athletic endeavors at our school.
Athletic teams enhance the atmosphere of the student body, providing students, parents, and faculty with the opportunity to express school spirit and build community. Athletic competition inspires and elevates the minds and characters of those who compete and those who watch. Therefore, all members of the TVCA family can support the athletic program in a variety of ways, including coaching, transportation, concession help, and attending events. A successful program is a demonstration of the entire school working together.
We are gearing up for our first athletic season! We intend for our fall 2020 sports line-up (pending COVID-19 developments) to include:
- Volleyball – for girls in sixth and seventh grade
- Cross Country – for all sixth and seventh graders
Boys’ Wrestling, Boys’ and Girls’ Soccer, and Boys’ and Girls’ Basketball are in the works for later in the school year.
Fall sports practices start Monday, August 17 and generally will take place weekdays from 3:30-5:00PM.
Please be sure to stop by the TVCA Athletics Table at our All-School Open House on Friday, August 14 to:
- Complete required consent and waiver forms;
- Pick up required physical exam forms;
- Find out more about TVCA athletics, including sport-specific practice schedules.
- Parents must complete the consent and waiver forms below before their students may participate in TVCA athletics.
- Student physical examinations must be completed as soon as possible. Parents should schedule these exams at their earliest convenience.
If you have any questions, please contact our Athletic Director, Mr. Tilson, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (208) 779-4088.